Trip Report "BROOM BROOM!" A trip from a DIFFERENT perspective

Introduction

WARNING: The first three posts will be very text-heavy. I promise there will be many photos after that!

We just got back from another wonderful trip! We attended the Flower and Garden Festival, enjoyed much food and beverage, celebrated a birthday, visited family, and had a fabulous time! This trip was different from all previous trips for one significant reason, which will be revealed later.

WHO: Bee (me) and M (my DW)...and surprise guests
WHERE: The WDW Swan, with a quick trip to visit M's parents in Jacksonville
WHEN: May 22-27, 2018
WHY: To celebrate M's birthday, to enjoy one last trip before our APs expire, and...because we wanted to go!

The original version of this trip was to occur in July to take advantage of M having PTO for July 4. It was all booked and ready to go, and we were able to use points for half of the flights and a third of the hotel nights. However, I got offered an ensemble role in The Hunchback of Notre Dame in New Jersey in July shortly after we booked the original trip, so we had to adjust our plans.

And here is the PTR link: One La-ast Ti-ime (Another Swolphin Sandwich!) (This time with POINTS!)

To be continued

Last edited:

dizfan917

As always, your TRs are entertaining, thoughtful and lots of FUN! Thanks for doing them.

I had every intention of writing about my adventures after I returned home and was gonna take lots of pics to document everything... then about 5:00pm Saturday evening I realized I'd taken like three photos of our day at Animal Kingdom. Apparently I'm too much of an "in the moment" kind of guy to remember to just take some pics! Sorry about that.

I DID get to meet @Tuvalu and Em for 45 seconds outside the Farm Ride at EPCOT! That was a fun coincidence. :geek:

bee

Original Poster
Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip! Congrats on the show!
Sorry I missed your message! Thanks for reading, and thank you!

As always, your TRs are entertaining, thoughtful and lots of FUN! Thanks for doing them.

I had every intention of writing about my adventures after I returned home and was gonna take lots of pics to document everything... then about 5:00pm Saturday evening I realized I'd taken like three photos of our day at Animal Kingdom. Apparently I'm too much of an "in the moment" kind of guy to remember to just take some pics! Sorry about that.

I DID get to meet @Tuvalu and Em for 45 seconds outside the Farm Ride at EPCOT! That was a fun coincidence. :geek:
Thanks, and sorry I missed your message! A @Tuvalu and @TrolleyFollower91 meet and greet? One of the things on my Disney bucket list!

Thanks for your great TR! Great to read and pics are marvelous! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, and thanks for reading!

joannep2bc

I have just finished reading your trip report and viewing all of your wonderful pictures. It truly made my day and made me long to go back. Thank you so much for so generously sharing it all with us.

bee

Original Poster
I have just finished reading your trip report and viewing all of your wonderful pictures. It truly made my day and made me long to go back. Thank you so much for so generously sharing it all with us.
Thank YOU for reading! It's truly a joy for me to relive my trips through the forums and it's much more fun to know people are reading and enjoying. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom