Bring Back Tapestry of Nations Parade for Epcot's 25th

Pixie37

Original Poster
For me, the Tapestry of Nations parade was one of WDW's most beautiful parades. When I hear the music from this parade, my mind immediately recalls images of the beautiful costumes, the towering puppets, the huge clock drums, ect. Does anyone out there have some special memories of the parade? Wouldn't it be nice if they would resurrect the parade for Epcot's 25th anniversary? It was such a special part of the magic. Does anyone know if Disney is considering bringing it back at anytime?

Nemo14

I loed that parade too, but you might want to read what former CM's from that parade have said about it before you suggest its return.

Pixie37

Original Poster
I saw the parade about 3 -4 times and I do remember once that the grand marshall (?) fell. It was the CM who was at the front of the parade in the long coat and face painted gold...I believe he must have been on stilts. From your previous message, I gather there were more problems. I had no idea, so thanks for making me aware. I will try to research that on the forum.

wickedfan07

The music from Tapestry of Nations and Reflections of Earth are some of my favorite music of all time. Even if they didn't bring back one of the Tapestry parades, it'd be nice to see Epcot with a parade, especially one with a message like Tapestry of Nations.

Supposedly the "Evil Polyester Costumes of Torture" (or EPCOT:lookaroun) caused back problems for the performers.

And...I'm pretty sure the leader of the parade (as mentioned above) was the Sage of Time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom