Breakfast ?

mikey531

Original Poster
We don't mind the characters but it usually costs more. We have a lot of options and a few I didn't know about! Thanks

MickeyCB

Don't forget if you are traveling without a car that the Uber and lyft options are very handy and reasonable in cost. They also save a tremendous amount of time getting around Disney.

Smiley/OCD

Trattoria al Forno at the Boardwalk...YES, it is a character B'fast, but it's NOT a buffet, it's table service and they have King Triton's Shipwreck al Forno, which is a B'fast calzone...BEST B'fast on property IMHO...and even though it is a buffet, I LOVE the Pooh's puffed french toast at the Crystal Palace in MK...we're a family of 4 with 2 adult kids and we STILL go back there for every trip!

Shouldigo12

Trattoria al Forno at the Boardwalk...YES, it is a character B'fast, but it's NOT a buffet, it's table service and they have King Triton's Shipwreck al Forno, which is a B'fast calzone...BEST B'fast on property IMHO...and even though it is a buffet, I LOVE the Pooh's puffed french toast at the Crystal Palace in MK...we're a family of 4 with 2 adult kids and we STILL go back there for every trip!
Don't forget the breakfast lasagna! Every terrible for you breakfast food put together in glorious harmony.

Smiley/OCD

Don't forget the breakfast lasagna! Every terrible for you breakfast food put together in glorious harmony.
I LOVE Italian food and have many Italian friends (I'm not), but I had NEVER heard of "B'fast gravy i.e. Tomato sauce...It's AWESOME!! (but I guess if you eat a slice (or 2) of leftover pizza in the morning...) LOL

JillC LI

Kona Cafe Kona Cafe Kona Cafe Kona Cafe Kona Cafe Kona Cafe
Have I mentioned Kona Cafe? LOL. It's a do-not-miss for us on any trip. Those pineapple macadamia nut pancakes and the tonga toast with strawberry compote are to die for. We like to make the latest breakfast reservation possible there (around 11am), and then consider it brunch after spending the morning at the MK.

JohnD

We don't mind the characters but it usually costs more. We have a lot of options and a few I didn't know about! Thanks

A good low key character breakfast is at Garden Grill. Food is served family style. Eggs, potatoes, sausage, and bacon are served on a skillet. Fruit is in a separate bowl and you also get a HUGE danish. The restaurant rotates and Farmer Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale come to your table.

mikey531

Original Poster
A good low key character breakfast is at Garden Grill. Food is served family style. Eggs, potatoes, sausage, and bacon are served on a skillet. Fruit is in a separate bowl and you also get a HUGE danish. The restaurant rotates and Farmer Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale come to your table.
already have reservations we love it there !! Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom