breakfast with shamu

dolphinmom

Original Poster
I know I asked this question before but I can't find it now.

anyway, my question is what are the times of the breakfast and what is the cost?

TIA:)

dolphinmom

dolphinmom

Original Poster
:shrug:

I guess the lack of responses means that no one else know the answer either?

I checked their website and couldn't find it on there so maybe it was just a rumour floating around some boards.

Thanks anyway

dolphinmom:)

raremerebear

I had looked to do this also about a month ago and saw it was gone, so I'm not sure if it's still offered or what. I plan on calling to see b/c it was pretty affordable compared to Dine with Shamu.

minnie2000

I think I heard of it, but it wasn't with Shamu himself, but more of a kiddie thing with someone in a Shamu suit. I remember reading something like that, perhaps that is what you were thinking of?

Mufasa's Pride

My family is interested in the "Dine with Shamu," the dinner one that is. We looked in to the Sea World Orlando website and it didn't give us much info. We are going in November and are loking for some answers from some one who ate there firsthand.

What type of buffet is it? How close are you really to the tank? Is there "bad seats" and "good seats"? Can you pay more for better seats or is it just first come first serve?

Sorry for the question overload! Thanks in advance for the help.

CAPTAIN HOOK

What type of buffet is it? How close are you really to the tank? Is there "bad seats" and "good seats"? Can you pay more for better seats or is it just first come first serve?

Serve yourself, eat as much as you want - free soft drink refills. There is a childrens buffet as well

The dining area is a seated right next to the pool - there is a splash zone (and everyone is in it) although Shamu is not encouraged to splash anyone. One price is for everyone so it is the luck of the drawer whether you are at the waters edge (probably 4 -5 feet from the water) or whether there is a row of tables inbetween. Folk on the rear tables are encouraged to stand and watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom