Breakfast at Ohana

bgenew1

Original Poster
Any opinions on breakfast at Ohana? We love dinner there and thought since we were staying at POR and the food area would be closed we would give it a try. Is it served in the same style as dinner and what are the menu items?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
IMHO dinner at Ohana is a litter better than breakfast but that is pretty much true for any place especially when you are a carnivore like myself. We have done breakfast there several times and have never been disappointed.

Here is a link to the menu.

For a really culinary adventurous breakfast give Boma a try at AKL.

Here is Boma's menu

minnie2000

We had breakfast there in November - it was great. Very good for kids, with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey etc. I would recommend it, we will definately go back. (although our favourite breakfast was at the Crystal Palace - go there too!)

Magicmyway

In my opinion, which is just a small one lol, I dont think you can match the experience and atmosphere at anytime than dinner at Ohannas, dont get me wrong the breakfast is good, however if going for Characters, Id look into Chef Mickeys at Contemporary Mickey Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale, Parke Fare at Grand Floridian with Mary Poppins, ALice n Wonderland, and some pooh characters, or Donalds Breakfasorous which has donald mickey and the gang. But a perk to any in park character dining is you get in before everyone!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom