Breakfast at Beach Club

frozenjill

Hi, I'm new here, but so glad I found this site! You all have answered so many of my questions before I have even posted, even ones I didn't know to ask!

But here's a question I haven't seen yet. We (husband, 3 boys and I) are staying at Beach Club in March. Apart from one character breakfast at Cape May Cafe, I was hoping to get a fridge and eat a quick in-room breakfast before going to the parks as early as possible. We are not renting a car, so is there anywhere at Y&B, Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin to get supplies?

DisneyPhD

Welcome!!!
One option is for you to take a towncar from the airport to Y&B. Most offer a free 30 minute grocery stop along the way. Yourride and Tiffany towncar seem to be the most popular around here. We'll be trying one of them in March when we stay at BCV. Otherwise there are some limited supplies available in some of the giftshops at the hotels.:slurp:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I agree with PHD about the towncar with the 30 min. grocery stop. That depends on how many supplies you need. Each Resort has a shop that sells sundries, so you will be able to get bottles of water, cans of soda, some over the counter medicines and snacks. You will pay more at the Resort shops.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom