Bowers Museum Extends Inside the Walt Disney Archives: 50 Years of Preserving the Magic through April 25, 2021

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Reservations are required.

NEW Free Admission for Frontline Healthcare and Emergency Service Workers: Just show your identification onsite for tickets in the next available time slot, with our gratitude.

Also

New Virtual Program:
Walt’s Great Adventures with Becky Cline
Grab your virtual passport and join Walt Disney Archives Director, Becky Cline, for a whirlwind tour of Walt Disney’s Great Adventures.

JUNE 20 | 1:30 – 2:30 PM | VIRTUAL
Member $5, General $10​

Communicora

Premium Member
Reservations are required.

NEW Free Admission for Frontline Healthcare and Emergency Service Workers: Just show your identification onsite for tickets in the next available time slot, with our gratitude.

Also

New Virtual Program:
Walt’s Great Adventures with Becky Cline
Grab your virtual passport and join Walt Disney Archives Director, Becky Cline, for a whirlwind tour of Walt Disney’s Great Adventures.

JUNE 20 | 1:30 – 2:30 PM | VIRTUAL
Member $5, General $10​
Thanks for sharing the link to the virtual talk! It should be interesting. There's also a preview of the exhibition in the Disney Insider show on Disney +.

Communicora

Premium Member
The virtual talk ended up being a bit of a bust. It was a prerecorded 30 minute video. I did enjoy the photos and clips of Walt's home movies that were included. That made me feel better about paying $10 for it.

Wish things were different with the pandemic so I could get back to California this fall as planned, especially now that the exhibit has been extended.

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Got an e-mail.

>>
Thanks to the generosity of Bowers’ friends at The Walt Disney Archives, the exhibition Inside the Walt Disney Archives: 50 Years of Preserving the Magic has been extended, for a third and final time, through April 25, 2021!

As vaccines circulate and Orange County’s COVID-19 cases drop, the Bowers Museum is hopeful it will be able to reopen soon. Stay tuned for updates!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom