Boulder Ridge Questions-Please Help!

laben594

Original Poster
Looking to book Boulder Ridge in January because it is a lot cheaper than the main building at Wilderness Lodge right now. Can someone help me with any/all questions for Boulder Ridge?

1.) Is check in still at the main lodge?

2.) Is it connected to the main lodge?

3.) Do you still get mousekeeping (stupid question I know but since it is DVC I am not sure. We are not DVC members)

4.) What are your overall thoughts about it vs. the main lodge?

Thank you!!

Jahona

Yes it is.

There is a covered walkway between the BRV and the main lodge. It's fairly wide and should keep you dry if it's raining. Temperature is the only downside.

3.) Do you still get mousekeeping (stupid question I know but since it is DVC I am not sure. We are not DVC members)
If you are on a cash reservation you will get Mousekeeping like normal.

I stayed at BRV last year on a cash reservation and really liked it. Access to the main lodge was easy and I liked the new quiet pool vs the main pool. The lobby of the BCV has it's own hidden secrets and charm and feels cozy compared the towering lobby of the main building. You have quicker access to the busses but a longer walk for the boat to MK. You can fill up resort mugs at Geyser Point or Roaring Fork. Geyser Point seemed to be the closest location.

Yellow Shoes

Looking to book Boulder Ridge in January because it is a lot cheaper than the main building at Wilderness Lodge right now. Can someone help me with any/all questions for Boulder Ridge?

Thank you!!

I'll be there in January as well. I had booked in the main lodge, but switched to Boulder when I discovered a significant price difference.
I've stayed in the main lodge before with a view of the lobby. When I realized that the lobby view rooms are now Copper Creek, I felt less bummed about moving to Boulder.
(Last time I was there, the lobby view rooms were "standard" and cheaper because the balcony looked out over dumpsters and the bus stop.)

correcaminos

Thank you!!
1. Yes
2. No, but there is a covered walkway from the BRV lobby
3. Depends on how you booked. As cash through Disney, yes. Rented points, no.
4. I like both for their own reasons. BRV is closest to the bus transport. Nothing is really far at WL though. I prefer the quiet pool at BRV and like how close it is it Geyser Point and that portion of the resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom