Bought my Uni tix yesterday

JillC LI

Original Poster
Got 'em through AAA for only $125 each adult, 1 day-2 parks, no shipping and handling fees. Seemed like a good rate so I grabbed them now rather than wait until closer to our December trip. Yay!

Todd H

I'm right with you. Booked our Universal trip a few days ago. This will be our first time visiting. I actually put our WDW trip off to early next year so that we could give Universal a try.

JillC LI

Original Poster
I'm right with you. Booked our Universal trip a few days ago. This will be our first time visiting. I actually put our WDW trip off to early next year so that we could give Universal a try.

We've been there once before (2009), but it was pre-WWOHP. My daughter and I are huge Harry Potter fans so we are dying to see the new additions. It'll just be a one-day side trip for us from Disney. :)

DABIGCHEEZ

Still got to get ours... and we are less than a month away.

OK... one day at each park enough? Or should I get the third day and make it for both parks? I am thinking the crowds will be crazy and we will not be able to see everything in each park in a day... am I right? Oh and no express pass as we are staying off site.

JillC LI

Original Poster
Still got to get ours... and we are less than a month away.

OK... one day at each park enough? Or should I get the third day and make it for both parks? I am thinking the crowds will be crazy and we will not be able to see everything in each park in a day... am I right? Oh and no express pass as we are staying off site.

In my mind, 2 days is more than enough. Unless perhaps it's Xmas week. We did both parks in 1 day (without an express pass) in 2009 but that was pre-Potter.

NancyinCt

Hi,
Just getting use to this new format. Just wondering I was thinking of getting a power passes, there are no 7 day passes anymore or even the 14 days unltmd Does the power pass cover as many days of park to park within a yrs time or am I still required to purchase tickets at a discounted fee Can a non resident fla. purchase this type of pass? I plan to be @universal Nov 27th to Dec. 6th is thus a busy time? How is the weather?

Thanks, Nancy in Ct ignore above I'm not sure what I did thats is me as #11

emelee1053

You might want to check out this site for ticket prices if you need more than 1 day:
http://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/attractions/tickets.html
they list a 4-day park to park for $152.95 which is supposed to be $38 off the regular price. Ticketsatwork.com has it for $147 plus tax. Better than AAA/ And their 1=day e-ticket is $121 plus tax and they email it to you

I think the 14-day unlimited expired 14 days from the first date you use it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom