Bored

Ariel

Original Poster
That is my word of the day this afternoon.

I'm sitting here in my office and I'm alone, I don't feel well and I'm bored. How pathetic is that? :(

I'm a sad case.

Can someone give me some news to brighten my day or provide some sort of stimulation so that I don't fall asleep at my desk?

mightyduck

Ariel, I wish I had something interesting to tell you. Where is Sheri with her 3000 useless facts when you need her? ;) I need to be entering grades in my grade book.... grrr....

too much work! Not enough time! Too much work!

Plus, I'm bored silly and eating way too many of my WDW multicolored $10 a pound m&ms....

Ariel

Original Poster
That's okay....it's nice to know that there is someone else out there this afternoon....if I could, I'd help with the grading, but seeing as I'm a little far away, I think that might present a problem....

Enjoy your m&m's and have fun with the grading...

:)

mightyduck

Originally posted by Ariel
That's okay....it's nice to know that there is someone else out there this afternoon....if I could, I'd help with the grading, but seeing as I'm a little far away, I think that might present a problem....

Enjoy your m&m's and have fun with the grading...

:)

Well, if you want, you can just put stickers on all the papers with Bs or better... :)

Ariel

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck

Well, if you want, you can just put stickers on all the papers with Bs or better... :)

That I think I can handle....ah, the good old days when you'd get a sticker for a job well done...

;)

What color stars do you have? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom