Booking with Disney's Web Site

okeefe13

When trying to get prices for packages or rooms, the Disney site says that you must pick an arrival date of December 31, 2006 or earlier. Does anyone know when you will be able to price using 2007 dates? I plan on taking a trip in early 2007.

Thanks.

HunnyPot

I don't know the exact answer to your question, but I may be able to help a little. We are leaving for Disney in 4 days :sohappy: ...when I went to book in the summer, I got the same thing you did online. After calling reservations (1.407.WDISNEY) I found out that the prices for packages were not available, and the CM I spoke with said they would be out around October. (This was in June.) So, I went ahead and booked a room only reservation, to hold the room type we wanted, and waited until package prices came out. Then, it was easy to change the room only to a package price once they were available. Oh, they ended up coming out in August, I think it was.

Hope this helps a little!

Upvote 0

tink rules

Check around a bit and see if you can get a better price on the packages or rooms.... the online site charges rack rates for the rooms and there are no discounts or anything....

I got a AAA Discount - ask for them when you call CRO or have your travel agent check...

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You can book a room only for next year since the packages have not been released for next year. Disney will not guarentee the room price since they have not released the prices for next year yet.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom