Booking package online

Momx3

I found that booking my package online is cheaper than when I called. My question is how do you make a specific building request within the resort when you book online? Do you wait a few days and then call as it would be in the system or is there another way? Thanks for any help.

New2WDW

I do not think the prices are any different online as opposed to calling. It may be that the tax has not been added online. Anyway, I do not know if there are any areas for typing requests for buildings.

Upvote 0

Momx3

Original Poster
My online quote with everything included was $239.80 less than the price I was quoted on the phone. I turned down the trip insurance both ways.

Upvote 0

KKnopf

WOW that's interesting to hear...

When I booked our vacation last May 2005, I had priced the trip with AAA, online reservations from Disney and then phoned in to central reservations at Disney and it was about $300 less than AAA and about $200 less than the online reservation… I used Disney Central Reservations for the hotel, ticket, airfare and rental car…
<O:p</O:p
I am about to book our vacation later this month… Maybe I will price it out again to see who is cheaper this time.
<O:p</O:p
Thanks for the heads up!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom