Booking on MDE but Keeping the Reservation a Surprise

EdnaMode

Original Poster
Is there a way to book a restaurant or experience....but hide it from the other people with whom the whole trip plans are shared on MDE? Surely, I'm not the only person who doesn't want family members to see the tickets I (want to secretly) purchase for a special event....right?

nickys

Premium Member
Is there a way to book a restaurant or experience....but hide it from the other people with whom the whole trip plans are shared on MDE? Surely, I'm not the only person who doesn't want family members to see the tickets I (want to secretly) purchase for a special event....right?

Not sure if it would work to simply not assign the tickets for the special events to everyone else until the very last minute. Would the others be able to see tickets just assigned to you? Maybe not sharing plans as well as not assigning the tickets would work.

As for the ADR, again skip the sharing plans and just book it in your name plus a number of guests. You only need to have one name on an ADR.

Otherwise, if you’re sharing plans, the only other thing I can think of is to buy the event tickets from a 3rd party and not link them at all until nearer the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom