Booking FP+

daisyduckie

Original Poster
Today I have my first experience with the, ahem "new and improved" web site for FP+. Good grief, what a pain in the tuckus.

I had 8 days of FPs to book, and it took me almost an hour. Why, oh why, can't they have it so the screen will show what FP you have booked for that day, when you are trying to book the rest of them? I didn't realize at first I should write down the times, and then I kept getting the error message because I was trying to book windows that overlapped. :banghead:

It also took me a bit to figure out how to edit a FP once I had a time booked. :mad:

I guess I should be happy I didn't run in to a bunch of glitches. And that I was able to book Frozen and Soarin a couple of times.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Today I have my first experience with the, ahem "new and improved" web site for FP+. Good grief, what a pain in the tuckus.

I had 8 days of FPs to book, and it took me almost an hour. Why, oh why, can't they have it so the screen will show what FP you have booked for that day, when you are trying to book the rest of them? I didn't realize at first I should write down the times, and then I kept getting the error message because I was trying to book windows that overlapped. :banghead:

It also took me a bit to figure out how to edit a FP once I had a time booked. :mad:

I guess I should be happy I didn't run in to a bunch of glitches. And that I was able to book Frozen and Soarin a couple of times.

You can click View My Plans at the top of the screen to see you existing selections, but I would be easier if they were displayed right on the selection screen.

AndrewsJ

I find it frustrating as well. I think this started when they allowed booking single FP instead of requiring groups of three but certainly not a fan! I like being able to book just one if I want but I surely wish it was easier to see my other selections if I want more than one. I guess we can't have it all lol.

Clamman73

It would make it easier if the fastpasses only started at either the top or bottom of the hour. I understand why they want to stagger the times, but it can be a pain sometimes to line up three in a row close together in times.

Rob562

It would make it easier if the fastpasses only started at either the top or bottom of the hour. I understand why they want to stagger the times, but it can be a pain sometimes to line up three in a row close together in times.

Easier on Guests trying to book them, yes. But that's where it would stop. It'd be a nightmare for operations. You'd have everyone with FastPasses arriving all at once and clog both the FP+ entrance and the queue.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom