Booking Fastpasses

BCohen89

Original Poster
Does anyone know if you are allowed to book fastpasses on two different devices on the same MDE account ?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
You can. But you won't get an advantage because it will confuse the system. In my experience, if I'm logged on at my computer and my phone, when I make a change on my phone it either resets my computer or logs me out completely, or makes it so my requests on the computer don't go through.

I do recommend being logged in to both though, because it's not entirely abnormal for either the app or the website to be completely busted on the day you need it to work the most. When I booked my ADRs a few days ago, for example, the app wouldn't connect to the server, so I had to jump on the computer to make my reservations.

BCohen89

Original Poster
You can. But you won't get an advantage because it will confuse the system. In my experience, if I'm logged on at my computer and my phone, when I make a change on my phone it either resets my computer or logs me out completely, or makes it so my requests on the computer don't go through.

I do recommend being logged in to both though, because it's not entirely abnormal for either the app or the website to be completely busted on the day you need it to work the most. When I booked my ADRs a few days ago, for example, the app wouldn't connect to the server, so I had to jump on the computer to make my reservations.
Yea the lady at disney said that if we have two dofferent MDE accounts linked to the same vacation it shouodnt be a issue

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom