Booking FastPasses for party of 12

DanielleS

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I'm in the planning stages for an upcoming WDW trip for 12 from 11/1-11/5. I've planned numerous trips in the past so I'm familiar with how to make FP+ reservations, in what order I should make them, etc. My question this time is what is the best way to book them for a party of 12? Search for FPs for 12? Search for smaller parties and try to get overlapping times? Does the strategy depend on the attraction? My top priorities are FOP, Slinky Dog, Test Track or Soarin, Mine Train. Thanks!

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I've made FP with ease for as many as 2 before and that was at 30 days out because we were offsite.
I'd start with trying for 12. If its not working well then try for smaller groups (try 6 and 6 and then 3 groups of 4 and then 4 groups of 3) with overlapping times but I will say that does start to get messy and frustrating when you can't find good overlapping times or the overlapping times start to overlap with another FP etc.

RememberWhen

We were there for Christmas 2018 and I had had no trouble making FP for our group of 8. We were there for a bit longer, so I had more opportunities to get things. If it were me I would try to do anthem as one group and focus on the hard to get ones first. Then if you couldn’t get everybody at once try smaller groups. Be on right when it opens up and hopefully you’ll be fine! Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom