Booking fastpass plus staying offsite

sfc7603

Original Poster
Hi everyone. I have booked a holiday in Orlando for two weeks next summer staying in a villa. I have booked with Travel City Direct and included all theme park tickets with my booking. Could someone please explain how fastpass plus will work for offsite guests. I believe that offsite guests can book fastpass plus attractions up to 30 days before they visit. I'm assuming however that I won't recieve my theme park tickets until I arrive in Orlando, therefore, is it still possible to book fastpass online before my visit or would I need to wait until we got there? Or will Travel City Direct send the Disney tickets before we leave so that I will have the necessary information to book up fastpass plus? Thanks.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
To make fastpass plus (FP+) reservations you need to create a My Disney Experience (MDE) account. Then you need to link the numbers off the actual tickets to your MDE account. You can then make FP+ 30 days in advance. But you must have the ticket numbers. You will need to check with Travel City Direct if they will send your tickets before you arrive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom