Booking Fastpass+ - based on length of stay or # of days on tiket?

Herdman

Original Poster
We are arriving for a 9 night stay at POFQ in November. We purchased 6 day MYW tickets with park hopper. We plan to just do the MVMCP on arrival day (don't need a MYW ticket) and we are spending a couple days at Universal. My question - when it's time to book our Fastpass+ reservations will we be limited to the 6 days we are using tickets or would be able to also book them for the day we go to MK for the party without using a MYW ticket?

I don't want to waste a day that I can book them on a couple rides from 4:00 - 7:00 until the party starts and then not be able to on a day where we are doing a full day of touring. Thanks!

Last edited:

Rob562

We are arriving for a 9 night stay at POFQ in November. We purchased 6 day MYM tickets with park hopper. We plan to just do the MVMCP on arrival day (don't need a MYM ticket) and we are spending a couple days at Universal. My question - when it's time to book our Fastpass+ reservations will we be limited to the 6 days we are using tickets or would be able to also book them for the day we go to MK for the party without using a MYM ticket?

I don't want to waste a day that I can book them on a couple rides from 4:00 - 7:00 until the party starts and then not be able to on a day where we are doing a full day of touring. Thanks!

Linking the Party ticket to your profile will (should) give you an additional day's worth of FP+ reservations, though it will be your responsibility to make sure they're scheduled for the 4pm-7pm window that day.

You'll also want to make sure to enter through the gates marked as Party entrance so that it uses the Party ticket and not your MYW ticket.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom