Booking Fast Passes for a group

lena sanok

Original Poster
I am coming to WDW with 12 family members in May. I have been tasked with booking the group fast passes. I have a couple of questions:

-I arrive May 9 so my Fast Pass booking day is showing March 9. the remainder of the group checks in May 10. We are all linked so can I book everyone on March 9 or only my family group?
-My Inlaws check into the hotel (contemporary) on March 10 but have passes to go to AK with us on that day- when can i book their FP? is it based on ticket or hotel arrival?

If I can only book my small group on March 9, should I wait and book everyone on March 10 or book my FP first and hope for the best for matching the rest?

Hope these make sense!

nickys

Premium Member
I am coming to WDW with 12 family members in May. I have been tasked with booking the group fast passes. I have a couple of questions:

-I arrive May 9 so my Fast Pass booking day is showing March 9. the remainder of the group checks in May 10. We are all linked so can I book everyone on March 9 or only my family group?
-My Inlaws check into the hotel (contemporary) on March 10 but have passes to go to AK with us on that day- when can i book their FP? is it based on ticket or hotel arrival?

If I can only book my small group on March 9, should I wait and book everyone on March 10 or book my FP first and hope for the best for matching the rest?

Hope these make sense!

First off, an arrival date of May 9th will mean your 60 day window will be March 10th. March has 31 days, April has 30.

You will be able to book for everyone when your window opens.

If your in-laws are linked to you, you can book for them too at your window. Their tickets and hotel arrival don't matter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom