booking Fall 2016 in hopes of free dining ....

Mike&Eloise

Since we can now book packages for 2016 I`m planning on booking our trip for next fall - Saturday October 1 thru Sunday October 9 . After checking the previous few years dates for a fall free dining promotion period this would seem to hit the last couple days at the beginning of the month . I know nothing is set in stone and things always change - but what do you think - that we might have a 70/30 chance of hitting free dining next year ? As a bonus it looks like a given for MNSSHP and Food and Wine for our timeframe . I could always back up a day and arrive on Friday Sept. 30`th -- what are everyone's thoughts - thanks ... Mike & Eloise

Mike&Eloise

Original Poster
Also, your booking a package now actually lessens the likelihood of Free Dining then. No need to offer Free Dining during times when rooms are booked. Where are you planning on staying?
Coronado Springs - we've never stayed there before -- thought about a couple other moderates but decided on Coronado

Upvote 0

Nealy

We are booked out for the same time period. I like to get it "on the books" and pay on it over time. we will go regardless of an offer but it will be nice if we get free dining. With the refurb on Caribbean beach and the ability for families of five to book there now it might help the probability that riverside will have free dining. I can always hope! It is also perfect with MNSSHP and food and wine. Good luck to us both!

Upvote 0

LdyApxr

We are currently booked for May 2016 but with the new addition to the family, we may be changing that to Sept 2016. Luckily my sons will be 27 and 18 so we are flexible in our vacation times. Checking out what might be available in that time frame and this is our first trip to WDW so we are booked at the GF Club level but discounts might affect that too.

Upvote 0

draybook

We are currently booked for May 2016 but with the new addition to the family, we may be changing that to Sept 2016. Luckily my sons will be 27 and 18 so we are flexible in our vacation times. Checking out what might be available in that time frame and this is our first trip to WDW so we are booked at the GF Club level but discounts might affect that too.

Club level at the GF?????!!! Want to adopt another son??

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom