Booking AP rates?

Q_Division

Hi all,

I appreciate that I may be missing something obvious here but we're looking at getting APs for the first time and am wondering how you search for AP room rates and can you book them before your AP is valid (i.e. we would activate the AP when we arrive)?

Thanks

Tony the Tigger

Hi all,

I appreciate that I may be missing something obvious here but we're looking at getting APs for the first time and am wondering how you search for AP room rates and can you book them before your AP is valid (i.e. we would activate the AP when we arrive)?

Thanks

Actually, you have to wait until seasonal sales are posted (as opposed to everyday rates.)

At that point, there are usually small discounts for the general public, better discounts for FL residents, and maybe 5% better than that (sometimes more, sometimes less) for AP’s, with a limited number of rooms available for each - but we can usually find something!

I cannot remember 100% if your AP needs to be active to get the discounts, but I think it does. Pretty sure we use our FL discount on the first trip of a new pass.

As for how-to: on the WDW site, click “places to stay,” then “view all special offers,” and it’s easier if you filter search results by “annual passholders.” Then enter your dates and you’ll see what’s available. The earlier after a sale is announced, the better.

Upvote 0

Brittany--

I see the AP prices, if there are any, when I am logged into MDE - I think that the pass needs to be linked to your account in order to see the prices. I believe the pass needs to be active to book the discounts but I could be wrong on that front

Upvote 0

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Hi all,

Thanks

Best advice for you is contacting @Kingdom Konsultant so that one of their experienced and knowledgeable agents can get you the best possible rates. (They will book AP and FL Residents discounts). Marie (@wannabeBelle) and Pam (@Kingdom Konsultant owner) are the best! Plus the service is absolutely free, no charge, nada! They are the official TA of WDWMAGIC as well.

Upvote 0

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I have an AP and you can book the discounts to your next trip as long as you have purchased the pass. It doesn’t have to be valid until you get there. I bought my pass, then when I checked in to the hotel, I showed them the receipt for my pass and they just asked me to stop by at some point once the actual pass was active.

Upvote 0

piglet21

You can call and ask for the AP rate and they will book it for you. You will need to show an active AP at check-in, so you can head to a park or Disney Springs to activate and then go check-in. I think you'd also be okay if you had the AP voucher before going to activate it.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
You can call and ask for the AP rate and they will book it for you. You will need to show an active AP at check-in, so you can head to a park or Disney Springs to activate and then go check-in. I think you'd also be okay if you had the AP voucher before going to activate it.

They also allow you to simply show them the active AP at some point during your stay. And if you don’t, then presumably the difference between the AP date and the current rack rate will be charged.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom