Booked through Expedia and linking to Disney

Kenniejj

I am new to this Disney planning. I have only gone once with my family years ago. My hubby and two of our friends are going for our anniversary this August. We booked through Expedia and were told we could link our reservation to the Disney Experience website and app. So far, no luck. Any tips or others with this problem?
Thanks in advance!

Rob562

You'll need to get the Disney Reservation number. It *might* be buried somewhere in your confirmation info from Expedia, but more than likely you'll have to contact Expedia to get it. I've read from multiple people that it's not always easy getting that kind of info from the online booking sites like Expedia/Travelocity/etc.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Bocko57

I concur with Rob, contact Expedia and if you dont have any luck with them, contact Disney. Once you get that confirmation number and sign into the My Disney Experience you will be ready to roll. Have a magical time in August.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I just booked one with Orbitz yesterday. I did some searching but I finally found the confirmation number on my own in the email receipt and was able to use that to connect to MDE. Note it's NOT the same as the "Record Locator" (or comparable in Expedia.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom