Book Question

stormer

Original Poster
I thought I remembered a thread about a book that was loosely based on WDW, but it was a fiction story. Does anyone know what I could be thinking of? I am going on vacation Sunday and thought maybe it would be something I could read.

Rob562

There's another novel that's based in a large-scale theme park complex in Florida (though not Disney, because Disney World is referred to in the book as being something separate). It's a mystery book, though, and follows the head of security for the complex.
But for the life of me I can't remember the name of the book. I just remember that it was a British author, because some of the terminology used was distinctly british.

If you're just looking for something amusement park related, there's also "Thrill" bt Robert Byrne (I believe), which at one point was adapted into a horrible made-for-TV movie starring Antonio Sabato Jr. that threw physics and how coasters really operate out the window...

-Rob

dekushrub150

Disneyland Hostage was a great book. It wasn't about WDW but I loved it. Basically terrorists take over Tom Sawyer Island and use the fort as a base. I loved the book. I think I was about 12 or 13 when I read the book and I cannot find it anywhere anymore.

Ok found it!!!
http://members.shaw.ca/ericwilsonweb/book4.htm

I loved the book, but like I said I was alot younger so it might not hold up now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom