Boo to you parade

princess noel

Just to add...the first parade is busier than the second. As you get closer to Halloween the crowds might be a bit heavier, but keep in mind the trend stays the same. And we found that you do need to set up about 30 mins to the parade for a good variety of seating options. (Sometimes earlier depending on the time of year, night of the week and where you're at in the park) Well worth it!

We've watched this from Frontierland and Main Street and both areas are good viewing for the parade.

This is one of the best parades at WDW. With it's fun music, you just can't help not having a good time.

And don't forget Hallo-Wishes in between the two parades, which is a must as well.

If you have not ever been to MNSSHP this is definately worth the money!

Have a good time.

Upvote 0

fizzle75

We just got back from WDW last Saturday. We went to MNSSHP on Friday the 5th and unfortunately everything was a wash out. The first parade was canceled, Hallowishes was delayed, Boo To You was delayed and they didn't do the Villains Mix and Mingle at all so we were pretty upset. I was really looking forward to this event since we absolutely loved MVMCP but it ended up really leaving a bad taste in our mouths(almost as bad as The Beverly). We enjoyed Hallowishes but it just didn't have the "oomph" that Wishes or Holiday Wishes have...at least IMO. The redeeming part of the night was Mickey's Boo To You Parade. In a word...FANTASTIC! I was really bummed that the Headless Horseman wasn't able to make an appearance but the parade was well worth the wait, I can very confidently say that it is my favorite parade at WDW (or anywhere for that matter). We were there from Sept. 27th-Oct. 6th and it seemed to rain ALOT, is that normal for Sept./Oct. ?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom