Bonus FastPass+ 22/05?!

j0e1306

Original Poster
Hi Guys,

Bit of an odd one but I am seeing an option to select an additional fastpass+ for the 24hr event 22/05. When trying to select the options nothing is coming up (bit odd), is anyone else seeing this and having the same issue with actually selecting what to do?

Tom

Beta Return
Hi Guys,

Bit of an odd one but I am seeing an option to select an additional fastpass+ for the 24hr event 22/05. When trying to select the options nothing is coming up (bit odd), is anyone else seeing this and having the same issue with actually selecting what to do?

Even during the "normal" operating hours? I can see where they'd turn it off overnight.

j0e1306

Original Poster
Sorry for the slow reply guys, below is a screen shot of what I'm seeing. When trying to click on the Wishes link it just takes me to the page explaining what Wishes is. Any ideas?

Attachments

• fastpass.jpg
    fastpass.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 43

Rob562

Sorry for the slow reply guys, below is a screen shot of what I'm seeing. When trying to click on the Wishes link it just takes me to the page explaining what Wishes is. Any ideas?

Since the time shown are the operating hours for the park that day, I'm thinking they're in the process of rolling out the 4th FP+ and what you're seeing is some kind of limbo status for a 4th FP+...

-Rob

j0e1306

Original Poster
Interesting. I doubt it would roll out Wishes. It's likely what Rob said, something in limbo. At Easter they were for Country Bear Jamboree.

Well I'm hoping for Wishes as initially had that reserved for the day but it was cancelled by the looks of it as no longer being offered for the 24hr event. Fingers crossed!

j0e1306

Original Poster
Yeah that's what my initial thought was, that the viewing area would be opened up to maximise space. We'll see how it goes! Thanks for the replies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom