Bonnet Creek

CheersBoston

Original Poster
Does anyone here own points to use at Bonnet Creek? I went to a presentation with Wyndam that highlighted its Bonnet Creek location. It's a little pricey upfront, but long term it seems like it's a no brainer especially considering the way hotel prices rise. Just seeing if anyone else has done this and what their thoughts are. I've seen plenty of time shares before, but this one truly seems to make sense.

Champion

Does anyone here own points to use at Bonnet Creek? I went to a presentation with Wyndam that highlighted its Bonnet Creek location. It's a little pricey upfront, but long term it seems like it's a no brainer especially considering the way hotel prices rise. Just seeing if anyone else has done this and what their thoughts are. I've seen plenty of time shares before, but this one truly seems to make sense.

Whats the price, and how long is the agreement for?

fredtom

Well, I'm afraid I don't know anything about the timeshare plan at Bonnet Creek, but I can highly recommend the DVC. It's a very flexible plan and your investment buy in can vary based on your budget. You buy points which are used to book space and time. The number of points you use depends on the size of the unit you book and the season of your stay.

The cost of points is increasing June 4 from $101 to $104 June 4.

An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Champion

Well, I'm afraid I don't know anything about the timeshare plan at Bonnet Creek, but I can highly recommend the DVC. It's a very flexible plan and your investment buy in can vary based on your budget. You buy points which are used to book space and time. The number of points you use depends on the size of the unit you book and the season of your stay.

The cost of points is increasing June 4 from $101 to $104 June 4.

An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Is that price increase confirmed?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom