boggy creek

odisneyfan

Original Poster
does anyone know any thing about grade court at boggy creek they sound nice but who knows any info would be appreciated are they close to wdw and any high schools around there .:confused: by the way its in kissimmee zip is 34743 thanks

Littlebit

odisneyfan-

I used to live in Staten Island! Worked at TDS Sept '96 to July '98.

Anyway, 34743 isn't bad...it's mainly "working class," with some pockets of higher and lower socioeconomic levels (it's not delinated like Staten Island is...in Central FL you can literally go from million-dollar homes to people living in single-wide trailers in the course of a few blocks).

Sorry I don't know the development you're talking about, nor do I know the schools (I live in Orange County and don't have kids).

Depending on where in 34743 you are, it's about a 20-minute drive to get on WDW property but closer to 45 minutes to get to the Contemp/Poly/GF/MK area, if you take Osceola Parkway. That's a toll road, though. Rt. 192 is free but there's a lot of traffic lights, traffic and (currently) construction so add another 30 minutes.

Littlebit
Orlando FL

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
that area sounds like the more rural Osceola county suburbs by the airport. Real close to the 417, which would put you a few minutes from WDW (yay!)

Littlebit

mkt said:
that area sounds like the more rural Osceola county suburbs by the airport.

Actually no, it's Buena Ventura Lakes and its surrounding areas.

34743 Zip Code Detailed Profile

mkt said:
Real close to the 417, which would put you a few minutes from WDW (yay!)

Depends on his/her proximity to Rt. 417 (the Greeneway). If he/she lived, say, near the corner of Boggy Creek & Simpson, there would be a 20-minute drive just to get to 417, then another 10 minutes just to get to WDW property.

Osceola Pkwy is more convenient for 34743 in general, except that the tolls are higher and the speed limit is only 55mph, instead of the Greeneway's 65mph.

Littlebit
Orlando FL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom