BOG Lunch FP+

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
So I have a few up coming trips i'm trying to book FP+ for BOG Lunch.

Using this link: https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

Having technical difficulty on the second trip. (unfortunately the first one there are no FP+ available, have to keep trying)

My issue is, one of my two resort reservations has a combination of Letters and Numbers.

The all numbers reservation worked to allow me access, however, the reservation with letters will not let me in to see the FP+ availability.

The site simply doesn't let me type a letter in the field, it shows up for a second and deletes itself. It apparently wants numeric reservation numbers only.

I've tried a few combinations of the resort reservation without letters, and/or using the corresponding touch tone letters (like you would over the phone), to no avail.

Any suggestions? Is there a hotline i can contact, as i realize this FP+ for BOG lunch is a different system than usual.

Thanks,

ninjaprincesst

You need the 12 digit reservation number that is all numbers, not the confirmation number that has letters. If you are using magical express this number is on the yellow luggage tags. I have also heard some people say they could find it under the magic band section on MDE

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
hey I had same problem I just called Disney dining and they gave me the all # number I needed

OK, thanks for the info, I will have to do that.

I just now noticed another thread with other details.

Some are saying you need to be within 35 days or less? So i guess it doesn't make sense to even try at the moment?

Jkata87

I tried a whole mix of days. I couldn't get fast pass+ the only way it worked for me was to do it with the pre order your meal.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
OK, thanks for the info, I will have to do that.

I just now noticed another thread with other details.

Some are saying you need to be within 35 days or less? So i guess it doesn't make sense to even try at the moment?
Yes mine I always had to wait to be in the 30 day time frame no earlier. Most people this has been the case. :)

The standard now seems to be 27 days out from the first day of your reservation. And all the dates won't open up at once - it's day by day as each day comes within 27 days. If you try to make a FP+ farther out than that, it will take you the dates of your stay but will say that there are no FP+ available. That's just the system's backwards way of saying that it's too soon, come back later. There will be times available when you get to 27 days out.

EnchantedRose

As of today I am 22 days out before and FINALLY was able to book my BOG FP+! I have been checking every day for the past week and it kept telling me no availability. Not all my days showed up either...just 7 out of my 10 day trip...but I'm glad I was able to get one reservation. Keep checking!!

The BoG FP+ system will only let you book in advance for the first 7 days of your reservation. On day one of your stay, you can book for day 8, on day 2 you can book for day 9, etc. Note that you can only hold one BoG FP+ at a time. Once you have used that first FP+, you can try for another one on a later date.

Tigger 68

I have been trying for a couple days now and today was my 27th day out from arrival and I was finally able to get a Fast Pass for my arrival date. I noticed at first it only gave me 1 window for arrival time and sadly it was to late in the day for us to use. I kept hitting refresh and it would only still give me 1 window for arrival time but the times would change. After the third refresh I was given the time I needed. I wish it would just list all the times available that day and let you choose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom