body wars

kathyjacks

Original Poster
is body wars open ? I know it says seasonally , I have heard good things about this attraction .does anyone know if it will be open in april?:)

William Marsden

I'm not crying in my pillow about Body Wars. However, Cranium Command is another story. I loved that attraction. I think it was the most underated attraction at WDW and I have seriously thought about changing my retirement plan from Met Life to another company until or unless Met Life renews their sponsership of that pavilion.

napnet

William Marsden said:
I'm not crying in my pillow about Body Wars. However, Cranium Command is another story. I loved that attraction. I think it was the most underated attraction at WDW and I have seriously thought about changing my retirement plan from Met Life to another company until or unless Met Life renews their sponsership of that pavilion.

Ha, might as well go ahead and change em :)

DigitalDisney

Yea, it's rare that it's even open. By some miracle, the whole pavilion was actually open during the Christmas / New Years week.

It's amazing how a pavilion can go from being jammed to completely empty. When the pavilion opened, Body Wars used to have lines that were well over an hour long. Near the end of the pavilion's lifetime, Body Wars became a walkon.

I'm sad to see it go. Body Wars was fun, Cranium Command was a great show, and the interactive areas were a blast. Not only that, but the pavilion had one of the best music loops in all of WDW.

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
DigitalDisney said:
Yea, it's rare that it's even open. By some miracle, the whole pavilion was actually open during the Christmas / New Years week.

It's amazing how a pavilion can go from being jammed to completely empty. When the pavilion opened, Body Wars used to have lines that were well over an hour long. Near the end of the pavilion's lifetime, Body Wars became a walkon.

I'm sad to see it go. Body Wars was fun, Cranium Command was a great show, and the interactive areas were a blast. Not only that, but the pavilion had one of the best music loops in all of WDW.

IDK about the music loop, it seemed out of context for me ( Jazz & Health, i dont like the combo haha) but its ur opinion

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom