Body Wars Fastpass

JCAEdge21

Original Poster
Hey everybody. Whats up? I need somebody's help out there. I've been collecting Fastpasses ever since they first came out. I live in Long Island, New York. When I heard about these surprise Body Wars fastpasses, I realized that I need to have one for my collection. If anyone out there could do me a huge favor and get me a body wars fastpass, it would mean so much to me. If you have one, please let me kno so we can discuss "details". Please help me out.

sincerely,
James
long island, ny

JCAEdge21

Original Poster
does anyone have a body wars fastpass or can anyone get a body wars fastpass that they could mail to me? It would mean a lot to me if someone could do this favor for me. e-mail me or post a reply here. my e-mail is jcaedge21@aol.com.

WDWspider

I know there are threads on this somewhere, better explaining, but...

I believe the Test Track Machines will sometimes spit out a Bonus Fastpass for HISTA or Body Wars. It makes you feel like you are getting something for nothing, but really it's like an incentive to go to some less crowded or less popular attractions and potentially skip any lines that may be at the attractions (if any). It's just a way for Disney to attempt to get more people riding those rides imho, but making it fun at the same time.

disney_nutter

Originally posted by WDWspider
I know there are threads on this somewhere, better explaining, but...

I believe the Test Track Machines will sometimes spit out a Bonus Fastpass for HISTA or Body Wars. It makes you feel like you are getting something for nothing, but really it's like an incentive to go to some less crowded or less popular attractions and potentially skip any lines that may be at the attractions (if any). It's just a way for Disney to attempt to get more people riding those rides imho, but making it fun at the same time.

kool but im still trying to get over is would us till use ur fast pass for body wars if there was no one there

wdwcrazy

The two times I got fastpasses for Test Track they spit out a HISTA fastpass with it. You never actually need to use the fastpass but it's a good idea on Disney's part to try and get people to do other things.

WDWspider

Originally posted by disney_nutter
kool but im still trying to get over is would us till use ur fast pass for body wars if there was no one there

Actually, I think they only had Body Wars passes when HISTA went down for rehab. There were not many other choices... they could do Living with the Land, but I got a feeling most Test Track riders are not LwtL riders also. Body Wars seems the only alternative given the circumstance.

guwag

Do these surprise fastpasses give specific time periods like normal fastpasses or are they "whenever" fastpasses?

ArsonWinter

Originally posted by WDWspider
Actually, I think they only had Body Wars passes when HISTA went down for rehab. There were not many other choices... they could do Living with the Land, but I got a feeling most Test Track riders are not LwtL riders also. Body Wars seems the only alternative given the circumstance.

I was just there on the 16th (okay, that's not really "just there," but I live in PA, and I don't get to Florida more than every three or four years), and me and my family got Suprise fast passes for Body Wars at Test Track... and we rode (watched?) HISTA later that afternoon.

Gregory

I'm guessing that you'd be able to get a special fastpass with an invalid card (like, even if you already have one)... I'm not sure if it would be invalid or not, but you'd at least get the fastpass... so if you keep putting your card in, sooner or later you'll get one... Of course, a CM or someone might question what your doing :)

strobe

Originally posted by wdwcrazy
The two times I got fastpasses for Test Track they spit out a HISTA fastpass with it. You never actually need to use the fastpass but it's a good idea on Disney's part to try and get people to do other things.

MFLetou

All this it talk is interesting (really!), but can anybody just give the poor dude the BodyWars fastpass? (Sorry, I can't help, I've never gotten one!).

s25843

Originally posted by JCAEdge21
im from nassau county. somebody please help me!!! I really need this fastpass.

Understand that they are random FPs and not many are out there, besides they take the ticket when you use it to go on the ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom