Body Wars 2 Aka Virus Wars (a new simulator revamp ride) (EPCOT Center)

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I have a BIG idea in my brain now, since Body Wars as Wonders of Life closed in 2007, my brainstorming is in 2021, Disney announcing that Body Wars will make a return for a sequel to 1989's Body Wars called Virus Wars at EPCOT Center, The plotline goes it will have new mission to destroy the virus AKA COVID-19 as the virus was too mutating as more deadly as dangerous, it can spreading more very faster than Delta variant to the humans as the virus will evading the current weapons such as vaccines and treatments as pills, the children could be danger as they will get a new more dangerous variant virus. The doctors wants you to be part of the special doctors as they want you to destroy new COVID-19 variants as possible for this dangerous mission. So the simulators will have different segments like Star Tours 2 but more extreme parts in the missions such as fear of COVID-19 variants and more. So guys how you think about this my new ideas?

VIRUS WARS (inspired by COVID-19 Pandemic 2020-2022)
1635179989077.png

1635180144148.png

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Here is the information for Virus Wars:
"Join the special doctors as you'll aboard new virus-voyager ship will enter the human body to stop the super-deadly virus will may cause spreading to other humans of the world as the world will may be ending, but the doctors creating the powerful weapon they ever created to destroy the deadly virus, join our captain, Dr. Harrison (played by Chris Evans) to take a journey into the human body to destroy the virus. Warning: This may have motion sickness, nausea, etc....

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

There you go, good job D32.

By saying it is a made up disease you can make up whatever you want. People could be turning into zombies... or a-holes.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
There you go, good job D32.

By saying it is a made up disease you can make up whatever you want. People could be turning into zombies... or a-holes.
@MickeyMouse10 thanks, but what kind new super deadly virus type and what name willl have? as we will can learn about it for the ride.
But I wonder someone could make the whole ride through script for Virus Wars. And what main characters as other characters will be part of the ride as music score, setting the plotline, special effects, etc...?

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Cast:
Chris Evans as Captain Daniel Harrison (main character)
Elisabeth Shue as Dr. Cynthia Lair
Jenifer Lewis as Ride Queue Instructional Video Announcer
Dakin Matthews as Mission Commander
Tim Matheson as Captain Braddock
Tim Allen as Dr. Rickison
Anthony Mackie as a virus patient
Athena Karkanis as Dr. Courtney Mayans (main character)
Danny DeVito as Dr. Eric Jackson
Charles Fleischer as Dr. Crazy Clown (voice)
Kyla Pratt, Harrison Ford and Tom Holland as Scientists
Anthony Fauci as himself

Vehicle names:

Bay #1: Iger 542
Bay #2: Chapek 633
Bay #3: Stark 815
Bay #4: Alpha 700

Last edited:

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
You get to go inside Tom Holland?! But... I like Tobey Maguire...

And if I had to go inside anyone Disney-related it'd be the Falcon, so... why not Anthony Mackie?

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Happy Halloween everyone, I think the storyline for the ride will be much darker than original Body Wars.
At the middle of the ride, as the deadly virus will almost getting worser as the virus sends its deadly beaming attacking us,
as we will have to avoiding it before it will destroy us. I believe Dr. Courtney Mayans has planning to using its anti-virus weapon, new version of vaccine laser cannon to destroy the virus, but Dr. Harrison has his planning to backup planning to put ending the virus before it spreading all people over the world as the world will be doomed.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
I don't think paralleling corona would be a good idea... check my "Adventures Thru Inner Space 2.0" thread to see what a human body ride done right is... starring LANCE HENRIKSEN...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom