Boat from Contemporary to Wilderness Lodge

bpiper

Original Poster
Does Disney still run the boat that goes from the contemporary to the wilderness Lodge? I remember that they did not return it to operation when the resort reopened and thought that there was talk that the contemporary management did not want to pay for it. Checking the Disney website, it gives contradictory information about whether it's an operation or not. Some places it looks like it is and then other places it shows it not available.

nickys

Premium Member
Does Disney still run the boat that goes from the contemporary to the wilderness Lodge? I remember that they did not return it to operation when the resort reopened and thought that there was talk that the contemporary management did not want to pay for it. Checking the Disney website, it gives contradictory information about whether it's an operation or not. Some places it looks like it is and then other places it shows it not available.
It is but I think it may only run at certain times. After 3pm possibly.

Paging @Tuvalu

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Is that legal? I thought the larger launches had to be available as an option for ADA?
Not for that special route. During inclement weather, guests departing from WL and going to the Fort are instructed to use the internal bus from WL to Ft. Wilderness. Guests from WL to Contemporary are told to board the larger launch to MK and then either walk or monorail to the Contemporary.

I’ve personally witnessed the protocol a few times this summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom