Boardwalk - Where can you refill your mug and how far is it from the Villas?

JTT

Original Poster
I'm looking into the Boardwalk Villas but it looks like I have to walk out on the actual boardwalk to fill my refillable mug.

Is there someplace else besides the Boardwalk Bakery to refill your mug?

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Main pool, Boardwalk Bakery and the lounge by the elevators on the Inn side are the locations we used this summer.

boilerpicc

Main pool, Boardwalk Bakery and the lounge by the elevators on the Inn side are the locations we used this summer.

I just got back from there on Monday, and this is right. We stayed in the villas. The closest location was the pool bar. The next closest is the Belle Vue Room (opposite side of the lobby from the villas), but it doesn't open until 5 each night. The farthest was the bakery, but it really wasn't that far. It took about 5 minutes to get there from our room on the third floor.

TAMarie

I just got back from there on Monday, and this is right. We stayed in the villas. The closest location was the pool bar. The next closest is the Belle Vue Room (opposite side of the lobby from the villas), but it doesn't open until 5 each night. The farthest was the bakery, but it really wasn't that far. It took about 5 minutes to get there from our room on the third floor.

I dont think allears list is complete. Belle Vue also had them.
The lounge is also open 6:30am to 11am. For us it was the most convenient place to refill on a rainy day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom