Boardwalk pool refurb?

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Boardwalk pool is currently under refurbishment. It looks pretty extreme. We walked by andthey were tearing out parts. Any word on what's going on?

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
I'm more just wondering what they're doing to it. It looks pretty major. They're pulling out the sides where the Dumbos are. Will check it out tomorrow.

Genie of the Lamp

It looks like it's just a basic refurb that is getting a lot of attention. Can't seem to find any info on what changes could take place. You could ask @danlb_2000 as he might have some permits/patents on what will be going on in the Luna Pool refurb.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It looks like it's just a basic refurb that is getting a lot of attention. Can't seem to find any info on what changes could take place. You could ask @danlb_2000 as he might have some permits/patents on what will be going on in the Luna Pool refurb.

Yes, permits were files a couple weeks ago for this, appears to be just general maintenance. Expiration date on most of these is 5/1/2013 which is when the work needs to be done by.

Wadding Pool/Luna park pool resurfacing - Contractors General Conditions
Luna Park Pool Equipment Building - Contractors General Conditions
Main Pool Resurfacing - Contractors General Conditions
Luna Spa Resurfacing - Contractors General Conditions

GeneralKnowledge

I'm sure they had to file for a few patents for a pool refurb. I'm sure they're doing some revolutionary stuff. Maybe a NextGen sensor that tracks which guests are peeing in the pool.

harry04

Thank you cba!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom