Boardwalk - How's the Pizza?

johnvree

Original Poster
I believe Spoodles has a pizza take out window on the Boardwalk. For those who have been, how is the pizza? Is there an outside seating area? Does it get crowded? Thanks

pinkkcow

??????????

:) ok well i was at the board walk but i dont really remember but it was so so fun really i was so happy it was the first time i was ever there i highly suggest it to anyone and every one!!!!!!!! thats all i have to say srry i couldent answer your question:)

SOLISIMO

Ok now that Im blind:cool: and seeing purple, to answer your question well the pizza was actually pretty good. There is a seating area, not much but its there. Depending on the season is whether or not it gets crowded. What we did is after getting the pizza we went to the store next Leyland's Galleries, bought a couple of beers and ate our pizza on out balcony which over looked the entire boardwalk, and that was not crowded:p

tigsmom

We tried their pizza last summer and it wasn't too bad, keep in mind we are used to NY style pizza. We were able to get seats at the tables just outside Spoodles and it wasn't too crowded, that could be because it was over 100 degrees that day. :lol:

The Boardwalk is a great place to hang out, especially in the evening. Enjoy! :wave:

Diztechie

Pizza, mmmm, good

We were there in May and had pizza from the takeout window one evening. Very heavy on the cheese, much better than the pizza at other food courts. Mind, that's not saying that it's great, only that it's better. The toppings were limited in choice, if I can remember correctly, but all 4 of my kids loved it. I think you'll enjoy it, and if not, there are plenty of other places to go on the Boardwalk. It was fairly fast, too, within 15 minutes of ordering. Hope you enjoy the Boardwalk!

Steamboat_Kevin

Pinkkcow, Next time you post, make your font smaller. It's easier to read that way. You're new, so it's okay, just remember for next time :animwink:

On to the Boardwalk's pizza, it's very good and there's a nice outdoor seating area. As for crowds, it all depends on what time you go during the day.

Ciciwoowoo

The pizza is pretty good. Not great but good still!

Its fun to grab a pizza and sit on the Boardwalk at night. You can watch the shows around you while you're eating. And then, walk over and get a funnel cake... MMMMMM:)

Actually, we did the dining plan with the pizza, and you got a slice of pizza and a really nice salad. (they gave us the choice of a salad or a dessert, we choose wisely here!) The salad was very good and big enough to have been a meal by itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom