Boardwalk Area Music and Soarin' Queue Loop

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Does anyone have a track listing or even an actual recording of Disney's Boardwalk Area Music? I was just at WDW two weeks ago, and I really enjoyed the jazz played in the Boardwalk Area Loop. I have searched the Newsgroups and #DC, and I haven't found it in either place. Also, I am looking for a recording or a track listing for the WDW Version of the Soarin' Queue Music or the New Land Interior Loop. I have the California Adventure Version of the Soarin' Queue Music.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

xfkirsten

One person on this board already tried to write Guest Relations about the WDW Soarin' loop... and they were told that that information can't be given out. :(

Irrawaddy Erik

xfkirsten said:
One person on this board already tried to write Guest Relations about the WDW Soarin' loop... and they were told that that information can't be given out. :(
GRRrrrrrrrrrrr....

I want to say that I heard the "Harry Potter" theme while in the preload hall.

I made a "live" recording of most, if not all, of the new "Soarin'" loop during a visit to EPCOT a few months back. I have yet to transfer it to my computer, but when I do I'll begin the process of analyzing and identifying the various elements. Fortunately, I have a large soundtrack collection, and most of the elements sounded familiar to me, so it shouldn't be all that difficult to sort out. I probably won't get to it until late August, but I'll try to keep you posted on my progress. With any luck, someone else will crack it before I get down to work.

I think its ridiculous that the powers-that-be refuse to give out the information to the 1% of visitors who even take notice.

Jim

bondskier

you know, for the boardwalk music, id think it would be easy for someone to hook up a recorder and speaker level > line level converter to one of the outside speakers

though, that would be tampering with their property a bit.
but it would worth it!

t3techcom18

cornnibblitz said:
I made a "live" recording of most, if not all, of the new "Soarin'" loop during a visit to EPCOT a few months back. I have yet to transfer it to my computer, but when I do I'll begin the process of analyzing and identifying the various elements. Fortunately, I have a large soundtrack collection, and most of the elements sounded familiar to me, so it shouldn't be all that difficult to sort out. I probably won't get to it until late August, but I'll try to keep you posted on my progress. With any luck, someone else will crack it before I get down to work.

I think its ridiculous that the powers-that-be refuse to give out the information to the 1% of visitors who even take notice.

Jim

Hey, thanks, that would be great! I recognized also some of the songs in there, and maybe I could give you some help with the sorting when you're finished with it. Btw, I was the one who they rejected!!! :mad: I'm still a bit angry over that, but I still don't know why they won't give the info out...doesn't make any sense.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the info!!

Cornnibblitz, if you get your recording transfered, even I live version, I'd love to hear it. Maybe we could host it as a torrent on Disney Central Torrents. I also have a good ear for sorting out soundtracks if you need any help identifying a particular song.

I can't believe that they actually refused to give out the listing of songs in the loop. That just doesn't make sense. You could theoretically own all of the CD's with the music that makes up the loop and legally make your own "copy" of the loop, but I'm not sure why the listing of songs in the loop itself needs to be such a secret.

Oh well. I'm sure we'll have it someday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom