BlueShell: The Miscellaneous Mario Thread

Orange Cat

Mario can team up with link to stop bowser and whatever baddie link fights. whats the name of the pig again?
You mean this guy?
4A3F9668-640D-4BF4-9D95-2D51632EB57F.png

Orange Cat

I always thought a Mario Sunshine half water half theme park would be sick
Okay so here’s how I imagine that. Delfino Plaza would be the entrance land & would mainly be a place for dining & retail with maybe a light water ride or two, Pina Park would be a traditional theme park area, Noki Bay would have a lot of water rides, Rico Harbor would have a slow boat ride (like the ships from DL) & a fast water ride based off the blooper races, Pianta Village would be an enclosed area (since the game version is always set during nighttime if I remember correctly), & Corona Mountain (unfortunate name currently) would be a landmark that has a dark ride inside. Oh & the hotel area would have a corresponding, well, hotel.

EmFromPlanetEarth

I always thought a Mario Sunshine half water half theme park would be sick
Ooh, maybe a Mario sunshine themed expansion to a second universal waterpark that would go by epic universe? My idea is that the waterpark would have lands based on universal ips and such like waterworld and dreamworks, idk. I think maybe a unique attraction would be needed like an ar game with fludd themed water cannons, maybe also an isle delfino themed plaza area with a water slide or two. I could see it as a land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom