Blue Bayou Reservations

MK-fan

Original Poster
Hello everyone, Every time I try to make a reset for Blue Bayou on the app, there’s nothing available for the entire two months it allows guests to reserve. Even when I try to make a date on the furthest date possible, still nothing. Anybody know what’s up?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Hello everyone, Every time I try to make a reset for Blue Bayou on the app, there’s nothing available for the entire two months it allows guests to reserve. Even when I try to make a date on the furthest date possible, still nothing. Anybody know what’s up?
Blue Bayou is the most popular dining spot in all of the Disneyland Resort, reservations book up quickly.

The only suggestion I can make is to get on the "Walk-up List" as early as possible for the day you want to dine and see if perhaps a spot opens up.

waltography

Dining reservations drop 60 days in advance at some ungodly time (forget what it is now, I think 3am PT?) except when they don't, in which case they drop a little after that. I would set up an alert using MouseDining and they'll send you an email when a reservation is dropped (but you have to reset the alert every time if you check and the reservation's already been claimed).

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Thrill-Data (dot com) also has a reservation alert system. I don't know if it is any better or worse than MouseDining, but you don't have to reset the alerts.

They also do alerts for park reservations, ride standby times, and Lightning Lane times. When I was in the parks a few weeks ago I used it for alerting me when standby times got below a certain threshold. Also, if say you want to get a Lightning Lane pass for Space Mountain with a return time at 3pm, it will alert you when it is time to book it.

PiratesMansion

Keep looking, there's a decent chance they just haven't loaded them into the system yet.

Reservations are supposed to be loaded in at 60 days, but sometimes they treat that like a nice suggestion rather than an actual practice they go by.

I kept checking when there was nothing at 60, and some time later suddenly the reservations must have been loaded in, as it went from no availability to having several prime times easily available.

Th3 DUd3

Go eat at Napa Rose. Easy to get into with a first come first serve bar top. Best food on property. Just be in line by 5:10 pm.

BuddyThomas

Yup. Sat Alarm for 3AM yesterday to get a reservation and it kept saying "sorry - something went wrong.". Went back to bed, got up at 7AM, tried it again, and it still kept saying "sorry - something went wrong." Went in to work and tried it again at around 10AM, and it was finally working, but it said all reservations for the day I wanted were sold out. Between this and getting shut out of Oogie Boogie, I am starting to regret booking this trip.

TP2000

Here's a fiver, go buy yourself a...wait, can they even buy a coke in DL with five bucks?

No. But they could go see a Star War.

OnlyImperturbableGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

PiratesMansion

Yup. Sat Alarm for 3AM yesterday to get a reservation and it kept saying "sorry - something went wrong.". Went back to bed, got up at 7AM, tried it again, and it still kept saying "sorry - something went wrong." Went in to work and tried it again at around 10AM, and it was finally working, but it said all reservations for the day I wanted were sold out. Between this and getting shut out of Oogie Boogie, I am starting to regret booking this trip.
Probably just not loaded into the system yet. Keep checking once a day until you see evidence that there are reservations (ANY reservations, whether you want them or not) available to be booked. While reservations should always be ready 60 days out, that's not always the case. It's unlikely that EVERY BB timeslot is truly booked before 10 AM on the day they're released.

When I booked BB, the times weren't loaded in 60 days out. They appeared maybe 50 days out or so and there were tons of good times at my fingertips.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
You can also set an alert with Thrill-Data (dot com) and it will email you when times are available. It's free, so can't hurt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom