Blizzard or TL

saz331

Hi

Any help on which water park is better? also we need to book a hotel for 2 nights, has to a value one!! as the flights from Scotland are getting worse!!!
we have stayed in Movies and Pop, should be try the sports our 3 sons are 10,6,4

Thanks

sarah xx

jdvm

Thet're both great but my family prefers Typhoon Lagoon. It's much prettier we think...lots of lush landscaping along with a killer wave pool and a neat new water slide.

Upvote 0

wim

Both are good, it just the question what you like?
Sometimes there more grown up kids to find in BB then in TL.

For a Hotel you can also look at the 192 and use busses or hire a car.
most of the time it cheaper than a Disney hotel!

Wim

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

blizzard beach is geared more towards people who like water slides. we were there a couple of weeks ago and since i'm not a huge waterslide fan we only spent 2.5 hours there. typhoon lagoon is more for the relaxed wave pool person, but don't miss crush n gusher. we prefer tl, but bb is fun too

tracy

Upvote 0

jesserin

saz331 said:
Hi

Any help on which water park is better? also we need to book a hotel for 2 nights, has to a value one!! as the flights from Scotland are getting worse!!!
we have stayed in Movies and Pop, should be try the sports our 3 sons are 10,6,4

Thanks

sarah xx

hi Sarah! :)

As for your resort problem - the All Star Sports is fantastic! Just be sure to book a preferred room! (It's the surf's up building) You'll love the Sports resort - they are the first resort to get picked up with the buses - and the first to get dropped off - this ensures you'll always have a seat - and at the end of a long day you'll be the first (and therefore that much closer) to your bed! :D

You may also want to try booking one of the new family suites at the All Star Music - they're a little more expensive - but they would accomodate your family much better without having to puchase 2 seperate rooms. (You'll still get 2 bathrooms but the layout is much nicer) Just a thought...

As for the water parks... Blizzard Beach is classic Disney - it has Disney themeing poured into every nook and cranny of this water park - lots of fun and great for young kids... (although there are some great slides for your adventerous "kids" as well!)

For the more adventerous party - I'd suggest Typhoon Lagoon - as you can swim with sharks - tackle 6 foot waves in the giant wave pool - take a ride on a "rollercoaster" water ride - all that plus the added bonus of some great water slides...

Overall - I'm a big fan of BB, I just love the themeing - but either one you choose is going to be alot of fun! Hope this helps a little! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom