Blizzard Beach......

OrlandoFreak925

hey i have been to disney about 20 times but i have never been able to go to Blizzrd beach. i have heard it is real cool n i am going to disney in april and am problabley going there what should i do if i go?

moonchild

Hey Freak....If you do Summit Plummit, I'll do it too. I went in Jan. but it was closed for renovation, but I'll be back in December. My fiance dared me to go down the Plummit. ( Im afraid of heights) :lookaroun

Upvote 0

renthead7

summit plummet is really awesome but be prepared to have a HUGE wedgie when you get off the slide. last time i went there was a huge group of guys at the bootom of the slide just watching people pick them! disgusting, i know, but true!

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

I knew a person who worked as a lifeguard at the bottom of Summit Plummit and he said that at leaast one girl an hour would loose their top! So if you ladies go on it wear a one piece bathing suit. :lol:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If you have time go to Typhhon Lagoon as well. The wave pool is worth admission alone. Make sure to wear sunscreen at BB the white "snow" reflects the sun right on to you...OUCH

Upvote 0

Kontra

BB is great!!! It's the rated #2 on Travel Channel's Top Ten Water Parks. I was there last week, and I found it more amazing than the first time I went. It was cloudy and raining so the lines weren't too terrible. Definitely go on Summit Plummet, Team Boat Springs, the one right next to Summit Plummet, the Double Dipper racer one, and the back tube runs. It's basically all good. We were able to hit all those and more before they had to close everything down due to a severe thunderstorm in the area. It was all right though cause we got free passes in return. J A really nice thing about BB compared to TL is the fact that on most of the slides you don't have to carry your tube or toboggan up with you.

Does anybody know if they take your picture on Summit Plummet? I though I remembered this from a couple years back, but I don't remember seeing last time.

Upvote 0

Strawberryblond

I haven't been since '99. That visit they took your picture at the bottom of Team boat springs - nice touch! Are they still? I'm hoping to get my families pic taken our next time. TBS is my fav slide at BB, didn't bruise my behind on the summit plummit like my DH though - passed.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

They still take your pictures on Teamboat Springs..not on Summit Plummet...cuz everyone looks like crap when they come off and guests do not move at the same speed so it'd be very tough to get an on-ride picture and again...people look dazed and confused at the bottom. I personally hated Summit Plummet...I wated about an hour to get on, and the ride is kinda painful....you probably should experience it once, but I won't wait an hour to get on it again...Teamboat Springs is also my favorite...it's designed so you almost fly out of the trough on every turn...GREAT ride! It's much better than Typhoon Lagoons pathetic family raft ride...and you have to carry those massive tubes there!

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by DogsRule!
They still take your pictures on Teamboat Springs..not on Summit Plummet...cuz everyone looks like crap when they come off and guests do not move at the same speed so it'd be very tough to get an on-ride picture and again...people look dazed and confused at the bottom. I personally hated Summit Plummet...I wated about an hour to get on, and the ride is kinda painful....you probably should experience it once, but I won't wait an hour to get on it again...Teamboat Springs is also my favorite...it's designed so you almost fly out of the trough on every turn...GREAT ride! It's much better than Typhoon Lagoons pathetic family raft ride...and you have to carry those massive tubes there!

I was there in Aug. and they dident take any pictures on any slides.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom