Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon questions

Gaston

Good afternoon everybody...

I have a few questions regarding Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.

**Is there a parking fee at any of the water parks??

**Are you allowed to bring in a small cooler that contains only drinks??

**Does anyone know how big the "large" lockers are??

**Can you "hop" between the two water parks with a single day admission?? (half day at each park)

Thank you very much for your replies.
I will be there next weekend.

Gaston :cool:

Philo

I'm going to answer this as best as I can but appologies for any mistakes

1. There are no parking fee's for the water parks

2. Drinks are allowed to be bought into the park as long as they are not in glass bottles and not alcoholic. I guess that the fact they are in a cooler is not a problem. However, check the refillable mug option, its a good price and there is nothing stopping you sharing amongst a whole family.

3. The large lockers are not that big. My wife and I can just about fit in two bags containing clothes, towels and footwear. Remember that the price of a locker includes a returnable deposit.

4. No, the parks are considered as individual parks so you need to buy an entrance ticket for each one making it an expensive day if you want to do both.

Upvote 0

Gaston

Original Poster
Locker prices / Friday night party

According to another independent site,

Large Lockers are $12
Small Lockers are $10

A five dollar bill is refunded on return of the key at the end of the visit.

By the way...
There is a 8pm to 2am "Beach Party" at Typhoon Lagoon this Friday night for "Gay Days" week. (not that I will be there):eek:

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

To confirm...

Parking fees only apply at Disney's four main Theme Parks.

There are no parking fees at any Disney owned and operated resort, Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Blizzard Beach Water Park or at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex.

Disney's Cooler Policy is as follows:

Disney Theme Parks
  • Full-size coolers, with or without wheels, are not allowed.
  • Coolers smaller than 24" length x 15" width x 18" height (which mirrors the large locker size) are allowed.
  • Coolers will be inspected for glass and alcoholic beverages which are not permitted.

Disney Water Parks
  • Coolers are permitted including wheeled coolers
  • No wagons are allowed
  • Coolers will be inspected for glass and alcoholic beverages which are not permitted.
  • No storage area for coolers is provided

Locker Sizes and Locations:

Typhoon Lagoon
  • Small: 12"h x 12"w x 16" deep
  • Large: 18"h x 18"w x 16" deep
  • Lockers located next to Guest Restroom/Changing Area

Blizzard Beach
  • Small: 11"h x 9"w x 16" deep
  • Large: 17"h x 9"w x 16" deep
  • Lockers are located at Snowless Joe's locker area (rent all lockers here), near Ski Patrol, and near Downhill Double Dipper

Small lockers are $5.00 per day and large lockers are $7.00 per day.

In addition to the rental fee, there is a $5.00 deposit required to rent a small or large locker. At closing, when the guests return their locker key, they will be given their $5.00 deposit back.

Each Water Park charges a separate admission. There is no Park Hopping Option for any of Disney's minor parks (Water Parks, DisneyQuest, or Wide World of Sports.)

Upvote 0

AstareGod

By the way...
There is a 8pm to 2am "Beach Party" at Typhoon Lagoon this Friday night for "Gay Days" week. (not that I will be there):eek:

The "Beach Party" falls outside of the regular operating hours of TL which are 9 AM - 7 PM this week. Although I did find out today after work that they'll begin building a very expensive stage soon for the party. That should be interesting, but I'd rather spend the night eating at The Melting Pot when my boyfriend arrives in Orlando ;)

Edit: Scratch that. On Friday, June 6, Typhoon Lagoon closes at 6 PM instead of the regularly-scheduled 7 PM.

Upvote 0
Typhoon Lagoon
  • Small: 12"h x 12"w x 16" deep
  • Large: 18"h x 18"w x 16" deep
  • Lockers located next to Guest Restroom/Changing Area

Blizzard Beach
  • Small: 11"h x 9"w x 16" deep
  • Large: 17"h x 9"w x 16" deep
  • Lockers are located at Snowless Joe's locker area (rent all lockers here), near Ski Patrol, and near Downhill Double Dipper

Is the red a mistake? The locker width compared to the one a BB is massive!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom