Blizzard Beach Parking Lot is a… Marshalling Yard?

DisneyFanatic12

Original Poster
The Blizzard Beach parking lot is currently the only parking lot serving Winter Summerland Miniature Golf. In an interesting turn of events, there are now about 50 semi trailers in the parking lot as it is currently being used as a marshalling yard.

71847405455__D64CF8F1-6FF3-42E5-B4A7-D612D2132AEC.jpeg

TransportationGuy

The Blizzard Beach parking lot is currently the only parking lot serving Winter Summerland Miniature Golf. In an interesting turn of events, there are now about 50 semi trailers in the parking lot as it is currently being used as a marshalling yard.

View attachment 747524
These trailers all have Freeman markings. Freeman provides exhibit booths and there is a large, almost all drive in conference starting Wednesday at Coronado Springs. Freeman’s facilities are about 45 minutes away from Coronado and Coronado’s marshaling yard is tiny, so I guess BB was the lucky recipient. I would expect to see all of this gone by the end of next weekend.

DisneyFanatic12

Original Poster
These trailers all have Freeman markings. Freeman provides exhibit booths and there is a large, almost all drive in conference starting Wednesday at Coronado Springs. Freeman’s facilities are about 45 minutes away from Coronado and Coronado’s marshaling yard is tiny, so I guess BB was the lucky recipient. I would expect to see all of this gone by the end of next weekend.
Wow, great info! I assumed it had to be a hotel’s convention center, and Blizzard Beach with their almost completely empty parking lot got blessed as a marshalling yard. You have some great knowledge!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom