Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon

johnvca

I've been to Blizzard Beach the year they opened. Never been to Typhoon Lagoon. I know I want to hit up a water park, just not sure which one. Any suggestions??

jmvd20

My favorite is Typhoon Lagoon but that may be due to the fact that I was going there with my family when it first opened. Blizzard beach is really neat, it looks like your in the artic but with 90 degree weather and in a pool! Disney just has a knack for doing stuff like that! TL's wave pool is my favorite though, and they also have some really neat slides if your into that.

If you have never been to TL before you may want to give it a try. I would look them both up on here and compare what they each have and see which one is a better fit for what you and your family like to do.

Upvote 0

jdvm

They're both great but we prefer Typhoon Lagoon. It's prettier. If you haven't been, give it a try. Skip the family raft ride but everything else is great....including the wave pool, which our kids adore.

Upvote 0

HoW

Whenever we hit a water park, we tend to natural migrate towards TL. We've done both on many occasions, but always head back to TL. The wave pool is larger, it seems (at least to us) to have more shady areas to beat the heat and sun, and we like the tropical themeing more than the snow in Florida theme. And, although I haven't yet been on it, I keep hearing great things about Crush 'n' Gusher! But that's just our opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom