Birthday Sugestions

Coastieboy00

Ok, So I finally managed to get my birthday off from the Magic Kingdom this Friday. Here is my plan so far but I could use some insite. My friends and I are going to do breakfast at the wispering canyon at Wilderness Lodge. Some of them are heading to work after that and I am going ot head to Epcot to bug them there. Where I need some advice is in the evening. My "special" friend is getting off of work at 6 and will be joining me to head to Magic Kingdom for Spectromagic and Wishes. My question is, is there any recomendations for a nice dinner that wont cost a lot or sometihng that might be enjoyable you may recomend for the rest of the day. Thanks in advance.

Tom

TheDisneyGirl02

Happy birthday! Anyway, you and your "special friend" (I take it that it's a possible love interest :animwink:) could always go to someplace like Columbia Harbour House. There's usually a quiet place you can sit (especially upstairs). The food is reasonable so you won't spend too much money. My other suggestion would be maybe Crystal Palace.

Have a great birthday and don't forget to get your Birthday Pin!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

Upvote 0

Atta83

Yeah just find a quick food and beverage sit down place and have a nice meal before specrto. Dont forget the button.. I got a free cookie from the Land Pavillion but later when me and Dave went to eat at Liberty Tree I did not get my free cake :(.....Have a great Birthday though!!!1

Upvote 0

Coastieboy00

Original Poster
Thanks for the suggestions! I have the morning planned and the evening jsut need the afternoon. Any ideas? Epcot morning, MK afternoon. Thanks again guys.

Upvote 0

Atta83

Well lets see this past sunday i had my b-day and i spent it at EC in to morning then headed over to MK that evening. It was fun.........

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If you looking for a quiet meal that is inexpensive at the MK, I have to agree with the Columbia Harbor House suggestion. You can sit upstairs in the area that overlooks the walkway of Fantasyland/Liberty Square. It is a really nice quiet place.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom