birthday in disney world

vwayfan123

Original Poster
birthday in disney world..for someone special

so i am going to disney this summer with a friend of mine for a little over a week. we are going to be there during her birthday, so i wanted to make it a special day for her. i made reservations to the cal. grill, which i think will be nice since well see the fireworks during dinner. any tips on the california grill?
ive been to disney world multiple times so i have a few ideas on what we can do during the day. i was think maybe renting a little power boat during the day or parasailing in bay lake. im just trying to come up with some ideas other than the typical going to the parks(which im sure we'll do for a little while) anyone got any suggestions on how to make this a special day for her? places to go? things to see? personal experiences? thanks!

disneychick53

so i am going to disney this summer with a friend of mine for a little over a week. we are going to be there during her birthday, so i wanted to make it a special day for her. i made reservations to the cal. grill, which i think will be nice since well see the fireworks during dinner. any tips on the california grill?
ive been to disney world multiple times so i have a few ideas on what we can do during the day. i was think maybe renting a little power boat during the day or parasailing in bay lake. im just trying to come up with some ideas other than the typical going to the parks(which im sure we'll do for a little while) anyone got any suggestions on how to make this a special day for her? places to go? things to see? personal experiences? thanks!
make sure you tell that went u check in your celebrating a birthday you'll get a surprise in your room also when you make dinner resva. tell also you'll be in for a surprise, let it be known all over , you'll be in for alot of surprises

MissM

make sure you tell that went u check in your celebrating a birthday you'll get a surprise in your room also when you make dinner resva. tell also you'll be in for a surprise, let it be known all over , you'll be in for alot of surprises
This needs the word, "may" to be in there.

You may get a surprise in your room. You may get surprises throughout the day.

It's very random whether or not a CM decides to make a "magic moment" for you for your birthday. I've received free desserts, had a CM prompt all of Frontierland to get everyone to sing Happy Birthday to me and have received a signed Pooh and Friends card. And yet...in other years, I've received nothing more than a lot of CM's wishing me "Happy Birthday."

So, wear the button, tell them you're celebrating your birthday. But don't expect things. If it happens, it's all the more magical. If it doesn't, you still had a great day in Disney and you don't feel let down.

Have a great time!
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom