Birthday Help!

Princess Belle

Original Poster
Hello All!!! My family and I have been traveling to WDW for quite some time now, I guess you could say we're somewhat "experienced" disney fanatics! We will be at WDW on my sister's birthday this year and I really want to do something special for her! She will be turning 40 years old and I really need some interesting, fun, new, cute ideas! I have been searching the WDW website and have found only a few ideas (most of them geared toward younger guests). Any input would be greatly appreciated!:)

SleepingMonk

If you have a party of eight or more, (less than eight is possible if you're willing to spend extra), you can call the WDW planner and do something along the Magical Gatherings line.

Luige11

Hello All!!! My family and I have been traveling to WDW for quite some time now, I guess you could say we're somewhat "experienced" disney fanatics! We will be at WDW on my sister's birthday this year and I really want to do something special for her! She will be turning 40 years old and I really need some interesting, fun, new, cute ideas! I have been searching the WDW website and have found only a few ideas (most of them geared toward younger guests). Any input would be greatly appreciated!:)
For one thing happy early birthday :wave:. Second go to the front desk of where your staying and tell them its her birthday and they will give her a pin. Make sure she wears the pin that way when shes goes to restaurts ect they will give her treats and other free things. As for what to do. I have no idea we went 1 year for my brothers birthday and he had cake and that was it bought him some gifts ect so i really dont know what to do sorry. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom