Birthday Card question

Cnrtygirl

Original Poster
Me and DD will be at WDW on our birthdays this year. I have already got multiday passes (myw package) and am wondering about the birthday card for sovies. What do I need for both of us and one other question --I am technacally a cast member (I work 3 hours a week at the Disney Store) so can we even get this? I hope someone knows

Ceekling

I have no idea if being a Cast Member prevents you from getting the birthday fun card [it doesn't say anything about CMs on the Terms and Conditions page], but all you need to show them is an ID to prove your birth date (if your daughter doesn't have a photo ID, you need to show a birth certificate) and your entrance media (tickets/passes).

MissM

Registration helps speed the process but is not mandatory.

Being a CM shouldn't effect your eligibility so long as your tickets are not comp tickets. If they were free - like CM freebies or whatever - you can't get the Birthday Fun Card.

You need a valid photo id and your valid multi-day tickets. Take it to the Will Call window in front of any of the four parks and you'll get your card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom