Bionicle: The Ride

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
If anyone has heard of bionicle and the fact that disney (VIA Miramax) is releasing the Bionicle Movies. My ride could either go in adventureland at MK, or Disney MGM.The story is this: You are on a quest to help the Toa Nuva recover the Nuva symbols that were stolen by the Bohrok Kal. You ride in a vehicle similar to a Boxer, a defense vehicle used against the Bohrok. Along the way, you are menaced by the Rahi, the Bohrok, and the Bohrok Kal. The bohrok Kal powers include:
Lightning, Magnetism, Plasma, Vaccumn, Sonic, and Gravity.
This could also work with the Rahkshi( new villians coming in july) who have even more menacing powers:
Fear, Confusion, Vortex, the ability to turn things into Mush, Shattering of large structures, and Collapsing of buidings and objects. The Rahi include a Tiger and Bull with snapping jaws known as Muaka and Kane-ra, big flys known as Nui-Rama, Giant Scorpians known as Nui-Jaga, Boxing lizards called Tarakava, and big evil crabs called Manas. If you didn't understand a word i said, go here: www.bionicle.com

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
EMV. This was the picture in my mind for the ride system. That or something similar to the Spider-Man ride at IOA. That would be good for when the Nuhvok Kal uses a Gravity attack, lifting your Boxor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom