Big River Grille & Brewing works...

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Not hoepful that anyone can answer this but thought i'd try anyway!

As the Big River Grill has it's own brewing works does anyone know if you can pay to have a look into the process etc and obviously sample a few of the drinks :p as my Father is with us this time and is fascinated with micro breweries and was interested when he found out it was at the boardwalk...

Would be nice to go along to have a look anyway but thought if there was anything you could pre-book then it would be even better...

Any help is appreciated! :D

Avenger117

I'm not sure about tours, but its very open. You dine on the other side of a big glass wall from the brewing and can see most of the process as its going on. Also, as Liz-Adam said you can do the samples. They have a "beer flight" with 4 or 5 beers.

Un-related. I went there five years ago. I ordered a burger and was asked how I would like it prepared, I asked for medium-rare upon which the waitress replied vehemently "There will be No Red Meat Served here!". I complied and asked for medium.

It was an unfortunate response and to this day we still reference it whenever we go out to eat.

disney magic 06

I've never seen or heard of any brewery tours but it is worth visiting to try the ales, I love the beer flight. The food is ok but we, too, have had issues with the non-magical servers.

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Thanks for your help... Not so bothered about dining there but think we will certainly be sampling some beer as we only have to stumble back to the Dolphin!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom