Big Brother 22 “All Stars 2” - Discussion and Speculation Thread

manmythlegend

Did you get amnesia and forget about the pregame alliance or the week 1 feeds? Kaysar’s name was in Cody’s mouth before they even talked. He kept trying. Even after he played safety (which he 100% needed to) he kept trying and Cody wouldn’t bite.

Anything else is just revisionist history.

And in my book, if you use someone else outside of the game to help you forge unbreakable relationships and alliances in a season, you’re not a valid player to me. That’s why Cody is a mediocre winner to me, and Nicole is an awful winner.
haha didn't forget at all but I also know he didn't try very hard to change the perception of him. He was still playing with Janelle. And when he won the reward, he saved Janelle which was a death blow to his game.

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
haha didn't forget at all but I also know he didn't try very hard to chance the perception of him. He was still playing with Janelle. And when he won the reward, he saved Janelle which was a death blow to his game.
I don’t think it was the death blow to his game. He was screwed full stop once he walked in. They didn’t want to work with him. None of them except for Ian.

However, if not for Nicole, Cody and Tyler seemed to want to work with Janelle. So if anything, Janelle playing safety was the death blow to her game. But she was also screwed from the start because of Nicole and Dani.

Little Green Men

Really? You can only judge the quality of a player by the results they generate. And his results aren't good, regardless of the reason why. He's had 3 chances to get it done and fails each time.
He’s been beloved since bb6 and Jennifer betrayed him. He will always be a fan fav and despite not being a great player he was still less a target in BBAS. Had janelle not won Pov and Howie not been promised safety he never woulda been nominated

BrianLo

Longevity is not really the sole determinant of what makes a great player. Unless you get yourself to final two and have an actual case to win, the rest of the positions are a bit moot.

Kevin is clearly not a better player than Kaysar. David is CLEARLY not a better player than Kaysar.

I don't think we're arguing he is the best player in the season, but his boot order is certainly not reflective, he's definitely in the upper half of that cast.

Kaysar just has never made something click, so instead he ends up being the early game target. But he leaves an impression instead of being forgettable. He still plays well and obviously makes a little too much of a splash early game to connect the results into the second half of the game.

I think this game is just poorly designed for Kaysar. Big Brother I think is poorly designed in general these days. He'd be far more interesting to watch on Survivor. Or more interesting to watch on a season not stacked against him.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Kaysar has made some of the best moves in the history of the game. He’s also had some of the best reads in the game.

He was the first to realize the partners twist in S6 (a twist that harmed his game more than anyone else), and broke up the dynamic of the house this season on day 1.

The decision to throw the POV to James in order to backdoor the lead alpha male of the house, Eric, who likely would’ve ran the house till the end, was really a great move.

In this season, I’d argue that the best move, next to Cody cutting Nicole, was Kaysar playing safety sweet solely off the intuition he got from Cody. He would’ve been the first person gone.

His biggest downfall on 22 was having any trust in Memphis. But it’s hard to call it an error in his gameplay when the relation between Cody and Memphis made zero sense without knowledge of pregame interactions. They had never met before. It made little sense to us as viewers.

I think if All Stars was season 8 instead of 7, Kaysar would’ve done well. He would’ve had his head in the game, combining his aggressive gameplay style with Janelle’s insane comp wins.

BrianLo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom